At Switch we’re building something special. And we’re looking for someone to come in and have an instant impact on the unique events, activations and experiences that we’re creating.
We are looking for a kick-ass events co-ordinator to oversee and organize activations that will make a lasting impression on our community of users, corporate clients, service providers and commercial partners.
One of the key aspects of your role will be to get and stay on top of Switch’s calendar of events and activations.
You will be tasked with working with the team, our providers and commercial partners to plan the events and activations; ensuring a smooth run from ideation to execution.
The event plans will guide your every move and enable the team to know what’s happening and when, allowing each event/activation to have maximum impact.
The success of this role will ultimately be determined by our external audiences through the delivery of the events, activations and/or experiences.
It’s your job to stay on top of every detail throughout each project’s life-cycle, ensuring maximum engagement and maximum output.
You will also be responsible for coordinating internal resources - such as videography, photography, digital and social media marketing - to ensure that each activation reaches as many of the right people as possible, both physically and digitally.
With plenty to be getting on with, your main responsibilities include:
- Development, production and delivery of projects.
- Delivering events and activations on time, within budget.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and objectives on every project.
- Communicating, maintaining and developing internal/client relationships
- Source new suppliers and build/manage supplier relationships.
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure projects are delivered efficiently.
- Travelling to on-site inspections and to meet suppliers.
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
- Ensuring an excellent experience for attendees and all stakeholders.
- Never leave anything to chance.
- Clear understanding of the content/marketing requirements of an event.
- Analyse success of events and report internally.
Are you ready to join #TeamSwitch?
If this sounds like a challenge you’re ready to take on, we’re ready & waiting to hear from you. To apply, complete the form below, telling us a little about yourself & how your experience in events will add value to Switch.
Applications for this role must be submitted by 31st August 2018 & applicants who are invited to interview will be contacted no later than 10th September 2018.
We’re looking to fill this vacancy immediately, with someone who is a great match with our culture and the opportunity that the role entails.