We’re looking for a self-starting, highly energetic, hungry individual to join our growing team.
Since launch 12 months ago, the Switch community has grown into thousands of users, hundreds of service providers & many organisations using the Switch platform.
But we want to grow more. We’re looking for someone to take responsibility for driving growth through community engagement.
You will be responsible for:
• Understanding user behaviour through utilising data analytics
• Profiling users’ interests in order to make suitable recommendations
• Calling &/or messaging users to make them aware of the app, promotions, new services or preferred activities
• Following up with users to drive bookings
• Creating tailored push notifications, emails or WhatsApp messages
• Relationship management to ensure ongoing user/community engagement
• You will be expected to engage with a minimum of 100 users per day (primarily over the phone, following up via email, WhatsApp, Facebook or push notification)
• You will be expected to drive 100 paid bookings per week
• Daily/weekly reporting will be required – utilising internal comms tools, CRM software and app data dashboards
• At least 2-3 years of relevant sales / customer relationship development experience within the region.
• Deep passion for and thorough understanding of the leisure, fitness & wellbeing market.
• Demonstrated record of achievements in a prior sales position.
• Ability to establish & maintain close contact & rapport with customers / partners.
• Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal (English).
• Self-starter with a positive, hungry attitude towards the tasks required to succeed in the role.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
The Important Stuff
•Salary: 8,000 AED p/m
• Commission: Payable on exceeding the paid bookings targets and user downloads.
•Travel: 500 AED p/m
•Switch Credit: 500 AED p/m (to spend on any activities/experiences on the app)
•Location: Dubai Marina
•Schedule: Sun – Thu 08:00 – 17:00 & Sat 09:00 – 13:00
Progression opportunities are available within the business, based on individual performance and business growth.
At Switch, everybody’s input is extremely valuable – ideas are shared, tested and implemented. We’re not afraid of getting things wrong and we’re excited about getting things right! We don’t want people to come in and hide, we’re looking for people to come in and thrive.
Are you ready to join #TeamSwitch?
If you're a match for what we're looking for, then get your phone/camera out and get shooting! We’re a brand fuelled by video content and believe this is the best way to receive a great first impression!
To apply for the role, please complete the below form, complete with a link to your video application. Your video should be no longer than 90 seconds in length and it should firmly show us why you'd be the best fit for this exciting role. We also want to see and hear why your experience (professional &/or personal) would suit the role well.
Applications will close on 21st February 2019 & shortlisted applicants will be contacted the following week.