Opportunity: Admin Assistant
We’re looking for a self-starting, highly energetic, hungry individual to join our growing team.
Since launch 12 months ago, the Switch community has grown into thousands of users, hundreds of service providers & many organisations using the Switch platform.
If you are meticulously organised, have a keen eye for detail and able to work well at a fast pace, then read on.
We’re looking for an Admin Assistant to join the Switch team to support the organisation and its leadership team in delivering rapid growth.
Your role will involve coordinating schedules, handling all staff administration, liaising with suppliers, attending meetings, conducting research, keeping the office organised and supporting the leadership team with whatever task may be required.
• Keep the office clean, tidy and well stocked – always.
• Prepare for the arrival of guests and manage the guest experience.
• Ensure all equipment and documents are safely/securely stored at all times.
• Capture content of things that happen in the office for social media.
• Ensure all documentation is completed, signed off & filed in a timely manner.
• Be persistent in making sure things move along at speed.
• Build relationships with stakeholders that can help you get things done.
• Use your initiative, always.
• Support the leadership team with any request they may have.
• Ensure all staff contracts, visas, health insurance & other documentation are correct and up to date.
• Manage holiday requests and annual leave calculations.
• Work with the team to ensure they have whatever they need to perform at their best.
• Plan team birthdays and social events.
Our performance as a team all comes back to the growth of the platform and reach of the Switch community. This is only possible if we pay attention to detail at all times and ensure operational efficiency. These are the key metrics we would be measuring in this role:
Documentation filing & completeness
2. Task completion speed & accuracy
3. Office environment
4. Team efficiency
5. External stakeholder relations
• At least 2-3 years of relevant experience within the region.
• Deep passion for and thorough understanding of the leisure, fitness & wellbeing market.
• Ability to establish & maintain close contact & rapport with team members & external stakeholders.
• Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal (English).
• Self-starter with a positive, hungry attitude towards the tasks required to succeed in the role.
• Good working knowledge of Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
The Important Stuff
• Salary: 8,000 AED p/m
• Travel: 500 AED p/m
• Switch Credit: 500 AED p/m (to spend on any activities/experiences on the app)
• Location: Dubai Marina
•Schedule: Sun – Thu 08:30 – 17:30 & Sat 09:30 – 13:00
Progression opportunities are available within the business, based on individual performance and business growth.
At Switch, everybody’s input is extremely valuable – ideas are shared, tested and implemented. We’re not afraid of getting things wrong and we’re excited about getting things right! We don’t want people to come in and hide, we’re looking for people to come in and thrive.
Are you ready to join #TeamSwitch?
If you're a match for what we're looking for, then get your phone/camera out and get shooting! We’re a brand fuelled by video content and believe this is the best way to receive a great first impression!
To apply for the role, please complete the below form, complete with a link to your video application. Your video should be no longer than 90 seconds in length and it should firmly show us why you'd be the best fit for this exciting role. We also want to see and hear why your experience (professional &/or personal) would suit the role well.
Also - don’t forget to download the Switch & Co app, as you will be asked all about it if you’re invited in for an interview.